"Better History Builds Better Creditability"
WHAT WE SELL
We sell authorized user tradelines, which means you can pay to become an authorized user on someone else’s credit card. This account will then appear on your credit report showing your authorized user status. This funds your credit report.
When purchasing authorized user tradelines, when you get added to the credit card as an authorized user, it does not show on your credit report when you were added. Rather, the entire history of the account is reflected in your credit report, with some exceptions depending on the bank.
For example, if an authorized user is added to a credit card that is 20 years old, it will simply appear as a 20-year-old credit card that this person has on their credit report with an authorized user status. Therefore, the credit scoring algorithms often just assume this person has been on this card for 20 years. If the tradeline has a perfect payment history, that is a nice thing to have in your credit report.
We personally hand pick tradelines for you based on what your credit profile needs and your budget. Everyone profile is compose of different things and everyone budget is different. This hand pick process ensures your getting the best tradeline available when your purchasing. We also have packages listed below with prices. We have a large inventory of tradelines priced between $550 - $1500.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
If you want to see good results, you have to focus on age. Age makes up 50% of the credit score because 35% is payment history and 15% is the actual age. However, it is impossible to separate the age from the payment history or the payment history from the age, so in reality, these two categories are combined to form 50% of the credit score.
The tradelines we offer are going to have a perfect payment history, which is the category that can affect your score by as much as 35%. They also have the ability to affect the “length of credit history” category which accounts for another 15% of the score.
When added together, the payment history (35%) plus the length of credit history (15%) amounts to about 50% of a credit score. These two categories, which account for about 50% of a credit score, are both affected by the age of the tradelines.
We guarantee the AU tradeline will stay active on the file 60 days. It can stay longer but that is the minimum. We can not refund if you gave us the wrong name, misspelling, SSN or DOB so please double check We guarantee your tradeline(s) will post on 2 of the 3 bureaus OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
We don't guarantee score increases or getting scores for blank files. We guarantee only posting on at least 2 out of 3 bureaus.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CREDIT
FREE CREDIT GUIDE EBOOK
One of the most well-known types of credit score are FICO Scores, created by the Fair Isaac Corporation. FICO Scores are used by many lenders, and often range from 300 to 850. Generally, a FICO Score above 670 is considered a good credit score on these models, and a score above 800 is usually perceived to be exceptional.
To Improve Our Client’s Credit in a Timely Manner by Providing Affordable Credit Report Optimization Programs Tailor Made Around Their Needs.
(800) 459 - 4944
MON - FRI 10AM- 5PM Eastern